Interested in submitting a guest post for NCADVvoices.org? Here’s some parameters and guidelines to keep in mind:
- We’re most interested in guest posts that enlighten or inform on the survivor’s perspective of domestic/intimate partner violence. Other appropriate topics include ways to work towards a society with zero tolerance for domestic violence and domestic violence as it intersects with other societal issues (e.g. gun violence, homelessness, etc.)
- Word length should be kept to 500(ish) words. (If submitting poetry/artwork, this may be less)
- No sexually explicit content or profanity (think PG/PG13 rating)
- Guest blog posts may be edited for length, clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Include a brief (less than 200 words) bio and any contact information you’d like published with the post
- Accepted posted will be published on NCADVvoices.org within 4 weeks of approval — often less!